- 3 cups of fresh blueberries or raspberries
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup (2 Tbsp for berries and 2 Tbsp for crust)
- 3 cups oats total (1.5 cups whole oats and 1.5 cups oat flour)
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Time needed: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10-15 min, Cook time: 25-30 min
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In sauce pan cook berries with flax, hemp, and 2 Tbsp maple syrup on med/low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often
- Combine melted ghee, 2T maple syrup, 1/2 oats mixture (whole oats oat flour) and baking soda. Stir into a crumbly dough.
- Firmly press 1/2 of mixture in a 9×9″ baking pan.
- Pour berry mixture on top of pressed oat crust
- Sprinkle remain 1/2 of oat mixture on top. Top with toasted coconut or walnuts if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.